It all starts with a little love and time.
Drop by and meet the sweetest animals on the face of the earth.
Give them a hug or two, they won't mind.
What's so special about therapy dog's?
When therapy dogs visit a healthcare facility, senior center or a school, they can…
1) Calm a hyperactive child or stimulate a withdrawn patient or older adult
2) Provide a welcome change from daily routine
3) Help to relieve loneliness and depression
4) Facilitate conversation and interaction
5) Lower a patient’s blood pressure and heart rate
6) Stimulate minds, lift spirits and spark memories
7) Create some fun!